General Corporate Litigation
Delivering integrity, service and results.
BR&B represents clients in a variety of litigation matters, including:
- Brokers or brokerage firms in cases or arbitrations arising from the client-broker relationship
- Consumers against insurance companies, challenging unfair business practices and fraudulent annuity contracts
- Shareholders seeking to hold management accountable for harm done to the corporation
- Shareholders whose investments were threatened by inadequate takeover bids
- Minority shareholders and corporate boards members in lawsuits arising from disputes over corporate control
As an outgrowth of BR&B’s rigorous securities class action case analysis, as well as our dedication to pursuing only meritorious cases, we have also represented corporations and members of corporate boards who have been unfairly accused of securities fraud.