- Commodity Futures Trading Commission — an independent agency which regulates the commodity futures and option markets in the United States.
- Department of Commerce
- EDGAR Online — the leading source of SEC filings and related business intelligence, including real-time access and advanced searching of SEC filings.
- Federal Agencies — Unannotated index of Federal agencies on the Internet.
- Federal Internet Guide — The Washington Post has created a useful site that links to all branches of government (executive, legislative and judicial) while also linking to the independent agencies and government boards and commissions.
- GPO Access — a service of the U.S. Government Printing Office that provides free electronic access to a wealth of important information products produced by the Federal Government.
- Securities and Exchange Commission — an independent, quasi-judicial regulatory agency responsible for administering the federal securities laws.
- SEC Filings — search the SEC’s EDGAR database for corporate filings.
- Thomas — Legislative information from the Library of Congress.
- U.S. Consumer Gateway — A “one-stop” link to a broad range offederal information resources available online.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency — Federal regulatory agency established to protect human health and to safeguard the natural environment.